Tabby's Mini Art Gallery
Established in 2022, Tabby's Mini Art Gallery is a hidden Everett gem, exhibiting incredible and unique works of art in miniature. Each year, the gallery hosts many exhibitions, programs, and events that help bring the general public closer to the wonderful world of art. Read on to learn about special exhibitions and artists we showcase.
2702 Hoyt Avenue
Everett, WA 98201
425 835 9501
- September 2022MAG at Tabby'sSeptember 2022MAG at Tabby's, 2702 Hoyt Ave, Everett, WA 98201, USATri-Cities, Washington based life-long Visual Artist Kay Kinnick-Maes, 37, works with multiple mediums including but not limited to; watercolor, oil, acrylic, digital painting, and photography to produce unique, emotive snap shots of real dreams. Inspired by her own dreams.
- August 18, 2022EverettAugust 18, 2022Everett, 2702 Hoyt Ave, Everett, WA 98201, USAEvery month, local artists and merchants join to support Evertt’s Art Community. The Art Walk is organized by the local business community and offers a free and easy opportunity to enjoy the arts in our neighborhood, by bringing art and community together.
- August 2022Tabby's Mini Art Gallery
- July 2022Tabby's Mini Art Gallery
- Mon, May 01EverettMay 01, 7:00 PM – May 02, 7:00 PMEverett, 2702 Hoyt Ave, Everett, WA 98201, USAThe MAG at Tabby’s has the privilege of showcasing local artist Tatyanna Yangolenko. Tatyanna is a Siberian, self-taught artist who loves expressing herself through all forms of artistic expression. She has always enjoyed art and finding new techniques, methods, and subjects.
- Thu, Apr 20EverettApr 20, 4:00 PM – 7:00 PMEverett, 2702 Hoyt Ave, Everett, WA 98201, USAEverett’s monthly showcase for artists, in the downtown core of the City of Everett, WA. on the 3rd Thursday of the month. ArtWalk is a Free Event! Artwalk is from 4 p to 9 pm. Venues will all be open at 5 pm, but some may close early. So do pay attention to the times posted for each gallery.
- Sat, Apr 01EverettApr 01, 7:00 PM – Apr 30, 7:00 PMEverett, 2702 Hoyt Ave, Everett, WA 98201, USAThe MAG at Tabby’s is thrilled to feature emerging youth Artist Natalie Romero. She has an amazing eye to invite the observer into local nature with all its color and movement. She takes you outside the city and through vibrant sunsets, riverbeds, and forests.
- Wed, Feb 01EverettFeb 01, 12:00 PM – Feb 28, 12:00 PMEverett, 2702 Hoyt Ave, Everett, WA 98201, USAThe MAG at Tabby's is excited to present an exciting month of Art Experiences with our talented, local artist, Gloria Pulliam. Join her as she continues to paint inside Tabby's Coffee for the month of February (days and times will vary).
- Sun, Jan 01MAG at Tabby's
- Thu, Nov 17MAG at Tabby's
- Thu, Nov 17MAG at Tabby's
- Thu, Oct 20Everett
- Sat, Oct 01MAG at Tabby'sOct 01, 2022, 12:00 PM – Oct 31, 2022, 12:00 PMMAG at Tabby's, 2702 Hoyt Ave, Everett, WA 98201, USAHer works are in a variety of mediums that include pencil, acrylics, oil pastels as well as pottery. Although her Art pieces, described as “Whimsical and Amusing Abstracts,” Gloria prefers no labels. A native of California, "born an artist,” and acknowledged as an Artist by her Kindergarten Class.
- Thu, Jul 21Tabby's CoffeeJul 21, 2022, 4:00 PM – 7:00 PMTabby's Coffee, 2702 Hoyt Ave, Everett, WA 98201, USAEvery month, local artists and merchants join to support Evertt’s Art Community. The Art Walk is organized by the local business community and offers a free and easy opportunity to enjoy the arts in our neighborhood, by bringing art and community together.
The Mini Art Gallery Phonmenon
What is the newest art term circling the art community.... F.L.A.G. (Free Little Art Gallery). It's conception began in Edmonton, Canada and quickly spread around the world. Tabby's is proud to present the 1st F.L.A.G. in Everett, which is open to share and take local art. We have also created the M.A.G (Mini Art Gallery). Local artist create their art in smaller form and create several pieces in a brilliant collection, which provides a stunning spin on art presentation. This new exciting art offering is part of the Everett Art Walk. Check our schedules and artist at https://everettartwalk.org/
Why a F.L.A.G or M.A.G. Kelsey Ables quotes Stacy Milrany in the Washington Post
“It’s physically and psychologically accessible. “The art world can get elitist, superficial, alienating, other wise inaccessible to some people. This is the opposite in every way.
Discover the beautiful works of our artists at the exhibitions currently on show. We work hard to surprise and innovate, frequently changing our space to carefully compliment our artists’ work. Check out our current gallery showings below. Subscribe to our newsletter to make sure you never miss out on any Tabby's FLAG OR MAG updates.
Tabby's is excited to change it art gallery trajectory and feature local artist in creatively, beautiful miniature artwork.
The MAG and FLAG are located at Tabby's Coffee within the historic Everett Library. We are a proud member of the Everett Art Walk since 2017 and the Everett Art District
"The world is but a canvas to our imagination"
We look forward to answering any questions you have about this unique art venue. Tabby's is always looking for new artist that want to showcase their art and participate in The Everett Art Walk.
Mon - Sat
10:00 am - 5:00 pm